[Gpdd] MISC Pigtures of the new Piggyfriends

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 14:43:46 EST 2011

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day, not what we expect in November in
England and I did so hope that today would be the same so that I could take
the new boys outside for some clear photos. Unfortunately it was foggy the
whole day and the pigtures were taken indoors, hence the less than perfect
quality.

If you would like to see them go to our Photobucket page and click on their
pigtures

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/

Diarmuid and Domino are in the first two pigtures there. I have also added
a few pigtures of some of the younger ones who did not previously have an
adult pigture on the pages. Plus the silly line of pigs that we made for
Undercover Piggies.

I have also made a sub album with my cockatiels' photos. I can't seem to
get a good one of Yuki and will put a better one up at a future date ( I
hope ). Only Merlin can fly, all the others being rejects from our local
rescue, brought home by my son, who works there. In the vet's opinion, they
should have been put to sleep as the shelter only has birds in aviaries.
The aviary girls know who to ask when a disabled one needs a home. Maybe
they can't fly but they can wheek so they can be honorary guinea pigs for
today's post. If you'd like to see them click on the sub album square on
the right of the page.

Diarmuid and Domino are eating everything that I put in front of them,
obviously making up for lost time. Diarmuid was scared and ran to hide when
Henry the vacuum cleaner came out to clear up the dropped hay but Domino
had his little front paws on the bars to see what was going on. When he saw
that it was safe, Diarmuid joined him in watching the proceedings.

Dear little poppets.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.,