[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcome to new Piggyfriends

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:34:48 EST 2011

The Surrey Squeakers would like to send their warmest welcoming wishes to Domino and Diarmuid. What handsome chaps you both are! We are also very grateful to their slave for telling us about Palace Piggie Rescue. Our slave had never heard of it and it looks really good - and driveable from here if any needy piggies wanted to become Squeakers. We liked seeing the piggies that live there permanently. They reminded us of Squeakers past and present - Tequila, Bacardi, Martini...  It's good to know that we are not the only ones without sensible girly names!