[Gpdd] MISC Thank you everyone

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 08:55:20 EST 2011

We would like to thank everyone who welcomed us and commented on our
pigtures. We had no idea what a lovely world awaited us outside of our
cardboard box. We also want to thank our Rodentologists for making Domino
well again and setting us both on the road to piggy plumpness. More carrots
please!

Our new Slave says that you will be pleased to know that the other two boys
who were sent from that rescue to our Rodentologists for treatment will not
be going back to live outside again. The one who is recovering from a major
operation is doing well and they will both be staying as residents at the
Rodentologists' house. Isn't that good news? There were lots of tears when
we were collected and Slave asked if they were sure that we could come home
with her. She tells us that they would like to keep every piggy that comes
to them for treatment so we are not surprised that our two friends will be
staying on. After being in their warm and cosy house for so long, how sad
would it be to have to live in an outdoor hutch again?

Wheeks to everyone and everypig.

Diarmuid and Domino Piggyfriend ( That sounds very grand! We never had a
surname before! )