[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: JOEY

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 12:22:08 EST 2011

Dear Julie,
My heart is breaking as I read your post.  Joey did not have
a healthy body, but he did have a wonderful mom.  You did
all you could, so much more than others might have.

I just hope
that you can think of Joey with smiles instead of tears and
remember how much he loved you and you loved him.

It isso difficult to watch our furbabies suffer and leave...
so we justhave to do the best we can.

May your heart be healed and mayJoey rest in comfort and peace.
Hugs to you,
Joanne, Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy and Ellie
Missing:  Annie, Abbie, Monkee, Macie, Spicy FOREVER