[Gpdd] Misc: I've been out of touch

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 20:49:12 EST 2011

Dear ME:
Thank you for your sweet email.  There are no treatments (no hope) for the
cancer that my kitty, Autumn, has.  Sadly, I just take one day at a time, make
sure she's comfortable, and love her.  I see the tumor on her face growing every
day, but so far she is behaving normally.  I don't think that will last much longer.
It's been very difficult...
I hope you and your furkids are doing well.  I'd love to hear an update!
Hugs,
Joanne and her NY Herd

Opt to adopt!
Spay  Neuter  Rescue  Adopt!