[Gpdd] Rainbowbridge: Joey

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 23 15:48:07 EST 2011

Oh Julie I sit here with tears streaming down my face as I read of your dear
sweet boy Joey.
I have had pigs do the same as what you describe Joey did when dying... the
running... I know its traumatic to have them do that while you hold them close
and know they are dying... Here we think of it as them seeing the beautiful
place they will be going to after they leave this earth... We like to think they
see fresh grass and other piggies playing with the others calling to them to run
run fast as you can to come join them as there is only happiness no pain, no
needles, no critical care, just love peace and pain free piggy kind of
living! only popcorning and munch-in allowed.!  that is why i think they run so
fast!  then when that last final breath  comes after all the running and hard
breathing and body jerking they are free.. free from their eathly body... and
someday when that day is right.... you will be with him again. And Joey will be
there calling to you to run run as fast as you can to join him where there is
peace and happiness only!  You have been thru a lot with Joey and he knows that
you have been with him threw it all. He knows that your love is strong and your
care giving to him was amazing.  He wants you to be happy when you think of him.
Joey knows that your hurting and only time will help fill those sad dark places
with bright happy memories of him.  So give yourself time Julie to grieve in
your own way your own time, but know that Joey may not be there in body form but
he has never left your spirit and he will remain there with you forever in your
memories and your heart.  He hopes that in time you will find the good memories
and let them fill your being.  We send many virtural hugs to you Julie and to
your dear sweet mom as well.  Know we are here for you when ever you want to
talk of Joey or share a story of him.  He has touched us all.  What a specail
little man. He will be missed by many, and loved by all.
Jean (misfits)