[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: JOEY

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Nov 24 02:04:42 EST 2011

Dearest Julie,

I am so sorry that our precious Joey has gone off to the Bridge to join his
mates. We here are bereft but you did everything you possibly could and very
bravely. I don’t have a good vet either.  So I can feel down to my toes your
frustration on top of your pain. This thing is back of my head always
exists, "what happens when Sammy gets sick?"  That’s why he's a single
piggy. On top of it, like you, its very difficult to afford vet care, good
or bad; and what with the after effect of the floods, you have had so much
need of vets.  I am so sorry, I wish there were something to do, I can light
my candle. Sammy will help me find words. We will blow them your way, Oz
isn't that far, really. I love you Julie, and I love your love for all your
little creatures. Be well please. Stay strong, and remember always that you,
this one small person with creatures in far away Queensland, is loved, cared
for, and thought well of by many fine people scattered over this globe.
Including here in Salem Oregon. Joanne is right, Joey has a great mom, the
best!You cared for him from his first day when he got his first bite. All
those other days were gifts of love.  love always  Sandy and Sammy