[Gpdd] MISC Receiving the Digest

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 05:21:26 EST 2011

I know that some of you, like me, are single post receivers as opposed to
having the Digest delivered en masse.

Do any of those people like to receive their own messages back to ensure
that they have gone through without having to check in the archives?

Since I joined, I have always had my options set to receive my own posts
but now, although, this option is still set to "Yes", since changing my
email address I have never received one back. ( and "no" they are not in
the Spam folder.)

I have tried, without any success, to have this rectified by the Admin but
I wondered if anyone else had the same problem.

If I am answering someone's problem, I like to know that my message is
actually going to be seen, particularly if the question is urgent.

If anyone can help, please post here!

Thanks very much.

Penny.