[Gpdd] MISC Receiving the Digest

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Nov 26 23:10:20 EST 2011

Hi Penny,  I have the same email address I have used for years and I do
receive copies of my post as they are posted to the digest, same as everyone
else on the GPDD, I hope.  TO NOT receive those posts would be unthinkable.
This has to be an error and it has to be fixable. Someone out there whether
admin or the people they interface with at our host must get serious and fix
it.

The one thing that binds us all so closely is knowing whee can count on each
other, delayed and missing messages can hurt our bond. So please dear Mods,
help!

I believe though, as a single receiver, I am still missing lots of posts. As
I close this message hastily I see there is an urgent message answering a
problem for George, but I have not seen the original post All in all I am
receiving few posts further apart. Is this a common experience? I know it
has occurred in the past but now seems worse and more frequent.
Hopefully...  Sandy
and whee hope George does well!  Whee will go to the archives now to find
his original post.