[Gpdd] (MISC) Fwd: re My niece

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Nov 26 23:40:15 EST 2011

Hi Everyone and Every Pig!

Sammy and I have been fretting over the the illness of Ellen's niece who is hospitalized for quite a long time now  Families being families Ellen gets different information from different members of the family about the actual status of her niece.  She is a grown woman with a child, 12, if I remember, and has a chronic illness but no one has let Ellen talk to to her or given really good info. The niece and Ellen have been very close for many years, perhaps the closest to Ellen of any family member so the estrangement is extremely hard on her. Ellen is still way behind in her email so asked me to post for her so this post is a combo of both of us.

Some of us had originally thought to mail the patient some of our virtual GP stories, or even new ones as a way to make her confinement more bearable and bring the occasional smile, but with contact so tenuous whee just wont be able to do that. So I’m sorry we cant do it, sorry for the niece and for Ellen, but  I can send along my hopes for a turn toward better health and healing for the family.
Ellen thanks you for your warm get well wishes for her niece, and hope it all works out.  It was nice to think for a bit we might be able to do something and I know one day we will find ways to extend ourselves this way. In the meantime we send send our hopes and prayers not only to Ellen and her niece, but to sick and neglected piggies everywhere. Our wishes for those who can to support their favorite rescue and to all of us who so wonderfully share their cares and love with those who have lost family, friends, furry friends and especially bridge piggies.
May there be joy and healing, even in small doses, everywhere this Thanksgiving season.
Sandy and Sammy