[Gpdd] MISC Receiving the Digest

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 05:47:15 EST 2011

Thanks for replying Sandy.

I did mention my problem to one of our kind Mods, whom I contacted when I
had a message incorrectly rejected but she is unable to do anything about
it as it is in the remit of Admin. She suggested that I post here and see
what replies I get.

I guess that I could try unsubcribing and resubscribing again but I am sure
that it will make no difference as I will still have my options set for
receiving my own posts back ( and not getting them ) and hope that Admin
can come up with a fix. I only changed my email address before as the tesco
mail server is so flaky and is, in fact, not working this morning.

I check the archives every day, to see if any posts that I may have sent
are there and to make sure that I have received all the other posts and, so
far, I seem to have received everyone else's with no problem. It is
annoying to have to do this but I see no option.

There really are a lot fewer posts than there used to be. I had occasion to
search further back in the archives yesterday and I had forgotten how many
messages there used to be. I was sad to see so many familiar names from
whom we do not hear any more. I know that, tragically, some of these are
lost to us forever but do we really have fewer members than before or are
they reluctant to post?

Penny and the Piggyfriends.