[Gpdd] [MISCELLANEOUS] Just a cute story.

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Oct 2 04:02:37 EDT 2011

I would avoid poly fill-, the natural cotton sounds good, bamboo is
inherently sharp, don’t know if thy can make it totally safe with no
splinters.  Beyond I cant advise, I just don’t know enough about crafts and
craft products, but our friend Marsha Weaver does at the Cozy cavy. Someone
have her email handy? If you get a new friend for Batman he should be
isolated and wormed before they meet. Too often tragedy occurs if this
simple caution isn't used.
Sounds like fun times ahead at your home.  Sandy and Sammy