[Gpdd] CARE: making stuffed toys for lonely piggies

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 2 17:54:49 EDT 2011

Yay! Another knitter/crocheter! Somewhere I have a lovely pattern for a piggie. I'm not yet experienced enough to take it on, though. Anyway, I'd be happy to send it your way (assuming I ever find it!). Just let me know if you need it. Cotton would be a great choice, especially the undyed varieties (They do grow cotton in greens, grays, and creams, tans, and rich browns). Bamboo'd be nice, too, but possibly too drapey? For stuffing, how's about Carefresh or some other bedding product?

Please, post a picture of Batman's new friend when you are done!

Joanie