[Gpdd] [Announcement] Happy Birthday, Chakalaka and Ghirardelli

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Oct 3 21:39:13 EDT 2011

Please join us in wishing Chakalaka and Ghirardelli Happy 2nd Birthdays. Chakalaka’s birthday was September 26th. Our little girl Ghirardelli’s Birthday is today, October 3rd. Our two little precious piggies joined us as little piglets shortly after losing our dear Dillon. They’ve helped us heal from that loss, and brought us so much joy. We are so fortunate that they found their way to our home.

Happy Birthday, precious piggies! Wishing you all lots of love and carrots!

ME in New Smyrna Beach