[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Abby (misfits)

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 8 13:16:45 EDT 2011

I just want to thank everyone for all your dear sympathies for our dear sweet
Abby. We have now moved our old gal Alexandrea in with Anniebelle(Abbys cage
mate). So far it seems to be working.. Alexendrea wouldnt accept any piggies in
her cage after Amelia passed. So we put Alexandrea in Anniebelles cage as Annie
really was missing Abby bad.  So far no fights just two very old gals getting
along and enjoying eating hay and pellets and sharing veggie plate together in
the morning.  Alexandrea never has used a hut due to her back legs kind of
stretch out werid when she lays down, but Annie has always used a hut to sleep
in so now Alexandrea sleeps by Annies hut at nite. Its so cute..

 Thank you again everyone it means alot when so many people understand your loss
and pain,
Jean and Andy