[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Muffet

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Oct 9 07:16:59 EDT 2011

Dear Mary Fran, I am so sorry you lost your little Muffet. I sounds like you reached her just in time to help her spirit on to the bridge, so much better that way.  I believe our piggies have a connection like us and through us.  She may not have been at any virtual events but the fact is the adventures were virtual so all were there in spirit whether their momma slaves wrote about them or not.  I am quite sure she met up with my Manny, I am sure he greets many piggies there with a tasty bunch of greens and flowers, along with many of our other departed friends, and they nuzzle and run off to the endless fields of perfect meadows and lots of pirate and secret agent play. It just hast to be.

I have seen many piggies say goodbye to a companion, sweetly, or even with a rumble. But then they seem to accept it very quickly and realize the spirit is gone. Without the spirit the body is not so much like their treasured friend. So with the goodbye it is done and your girl was off to the Bridge. Piggies cant bury their dead so they don’t get all caught up in it. She’s at the bridge, Gingerpuff is here and so are we.... to say were are sorry your little girl is gone.  Sandy and Shipwreck Sam