[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Miss Muffet

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 9 19:38:39 EDT 2011

Sorrly to hear your sweet little Miss has left us for the Bridge, but I'm glad she was with you, warm and loved as she left. It's always so hard, you just never get used to it. If piggies weren't so very worth it, I'd have given up when I lost Hershey. Nothing can take the place of their wheeky selves, but, at least for me, I can't do without the greetings in the mornings, the blend of serenity and cheekiness, repose and acrobatics, the sweet little gurgles and squeaks. Some of us simply have to have these little creatures. I'm glad to be one of them.

I earnestly pray healing for your hearts, warmed by fondest memories.

Joanie