[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: ABBY

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 20:02:18 EDT 2011

Dear Jean and Andy,
I am so behind on reading posts so seeing that your precious baby
is gone hurt my heart.  I am so sorry!  It's really terrible losing these
little ones but since there is nothing we can do...we just have to

make their lives wonderful while they are here with us.  When did
Abby leave?  I lost one of my cats on Oct. 4th...we spent 16 years
together (she was about 2 years old when I adopted her) and even
though I have so many other pets, my house seems empty.

I hope you are healing from your loss.  May ABBY rest in eternal
peace and find my own ABBIE the piggy over the bridge to welcome
her.
Hugs,
Joanne, Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie