[Gpdd] rainbow bridge Miss Muffet

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 9 21:15:51 EDT 2011

we are so sorry to read of your loss of Miss Muffet.  It is such a shock to have
a piggie one day and the next day they are gone. I just know my Abbigail who has
just passed will be there to welcome Miss Muffet. Abbigail was a large girl with
alot of love to share. She will show Miss Muffet around and take care of her for
you till the time that you two are reunited again. we are sending hugs to Miss
Gingerpuff as well.  Alexandrea was like that when our Miss Amelia was passing.
Alexandrea went to the other side of the cage to be as far away from her as she
could be. And those two were the bestest cagemates, which was hard for me to
understand as well.  I think Sandy said it best, guineas know when the spirit
has left the shell and that is what really matters the most anyway is the spirit
of the pet, as that is what travels back to us in our hearts to remember the
fond good memories of our dear loved ones.   I do hope the good memories fill
your sadness soon
jean (misfits)