[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: MISS MUFFET

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Oct 9 22:20:46 EDT 2011

I believe the running and stretching and sometimes convulsing is the actual
shutting down of the body and brain. One body system shuts down at a time,
although its pretty rapid. I have been able to bring a piggy back for a
while with an oxygen mask if caught while they can still run, but they are
so sick that death is inevitable. So now I just try to be very calm and
loving.  I hold them with a towel under or burritoed and whisper my goodbyes
and wish for a happy life at the bridge.  Our love at the final time is a
great gift of final sharing and we need to prepare our minds in advance to
do this so we don’t add to their stress and ours.