[Gpdd] Misc: The running at the end....

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 10 15:13:42 EDT 2011

I would like to think of the running as that is when our piggie can see the
bridge with lovely grass and lovely new friends old and new calling to them to
come and join them at the bridge of happiness and eternal love and peace.  Our
dear Abby when she was passing on my husbands chest also did the running with
her feet that no longer had worked for over a month... her little feet were
moving so fast.. of course she was unable to move her leg.. but those little
back feet were pedaling so fast!   I just told her between sobs.. to run to that
bridge little Abby as  fast as you can as when you reach it your back legs will
work again and full happiness and peace would be hers. So I know its hard to
watch and hard to understand why our piggies do this.. but that is what I like
to think  is happening when ours do that when passing..
Jean (misfits)