[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Ariel and Abbigail

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 11 20:02:04 EDT 2011

Jean and Andy and the Misfits, please accept our condolences on Ariel and Abbigail's passings.  We are so very sorry that two of your sweet girls have gone to the Bridge.  How wonderful, though, that you rescued Ariel's mom, Agnes, AKA Secret Agent Mama, from being euthanized.  It is so great that a lady saved her life and transported her to you from 90 miles away.  We know Agnes was relieved to meet your family and have her babies in your loving home, and we have no doubt that Ariel enjoyed all of her days with you.  So sweet to hear of her nickname, "Fuzzy Face."  Although it is so sad that she is gone, we are glad that she passed to the other side from the safety of your arms.

How great, too, that you were able to rescue Abbigail and Annabelle from the filthy conditions at the pet store.  So sad to hear that they had been purchased and brought back at least twice; it is good that the clerk recognized your kindness and knew you would give them a good home.  We have no trouble believing how they stole your hearts, and how sweet that Abbigail's nickname was "Bubbles" from the happy sound she made while being held.  We are so very sorry that she suddenly lost the use of her back legs, but it is tribute to her spirit and your excellent care that she kept on going.  We know she appreciated your cleaning her each day to prevent urine scald.  She certainly knew she was a much loved girl, and we're sure she was in her happiest place, on your husband's chest with you at her side, as she passed away.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan