[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Igor

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 11 20:13:41 EDT 2011

Janneke, it was with much sadness that we read of Igor's passing.  We
are so very sorry that Agent I is at the Bridge, though we imagine he
will be keeping busy there with his continuing adventures.  Thank you
for sharing many of your memories of him on the Undercover Guinea Pigs'
site.  He was such a handsome boy; we especially like the photo of him
asleep in his log house. (Also, his first love, Lonneke, looks amazingly
like our Friday.)  How lucky he was to be a beloved member of your
family and to have friends far and wide.  Please accept our condolences
on his passing.

M, thanks for letting us know.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan