[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: Maggie's acting aggressive

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 11 22:24:27 EDT 2011

As you'll recall, Mags' babies are about a month old. The little male found a home already, and three girls remain. They haven't been nursing for quite awhile. Well, when we do something Maggie doesn't like, like petting her or giving her wormie meds, she makes like she's going to bite us. I've never had a piggie do that before, but I've never had a mama pig before either. When the babes are rehomed, will my sweet, docile piggie return?

Joanie