[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Miss Muffet

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 13 14:14:09 EDT 2011

Mary Fran and Gingerpuff, please accept our condolences on the passing of Miss Muffet.  We are so very sorry that she caught a cold and went to the Bridge so suddenly.  However, we know that she appreciated your love and care as you wrapped her in a towel and gave her a heating pad.  As others have eloquently said, we always imagine that the running piggies sometimes do means that they are hurrying for the other side and their new life there.  Please don't doubt that she was met by many friends, both old and new.  Piggies at the Bridge would never let a new arrival go unnoticed.  Miss Muffet was so lucky that you rescued her from the feed store, and we know she was very glad to be a member of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan