[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES - Miss Muffet

Juwles juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Fri Oct 14 06:47:07 EDT 2011

Dear Mary Fran,

Another precious little baby has left us for greener pastures, and whilst
Miss Muffet will be happy without a care in the world, you are left to carry
on.    I pray you find the strength to keep you going, and hope that you
will be able to remember happy times with your darling baby.... though the
memory of those happy times will obviously take time to reappear in your
saddened heart.

We have all been through it, so we know exactly how sad you will be feeling.
Please accept my deepest condolences at this very sad time.

Julie & the Crew