[Gpdd] MISC Catching up

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 17:35:46 EDT 2011

Hi friends,

I am catching up on my missed Digests. Sadly there was nowhere to log on
whilst I was away and have a lot to read.

The Piggyfriends are all fine. They probably did not notice my absence as
the food kept coming and the pens were cleaned.

May I wish Chakalaka and Ghirardelli very belated birthday wishes?

Thanks to Glynis for keeping us up to date with Lynn's progress. Dear
Glynis, please pass along our good wishes to her and Earl.

What delightful video clips and photos AR has sent from his trip to Sea
World. He was very brave going on that scary ride. I am always the one
sitting at the exit waiting for my family to complete a ride but I do love
Sea World, despite my reservations about large cetaceans being kept in
pools.

More to read.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.