[Gpdd] HEALTH: Sooty, Joey, and Amanda's illnesses

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 16 23:00:29 EDT 2011

Julie, your story of all of your work with Sooty to get him well is just
amazing.  You must have such intuitive powers to have figured out how to
get to such a difficult abscess.  How great that Sooty has your loving,
dedicated care, and we are so happy he is feeling better than ever now!

We are sorry Joey isn't doing well.  We hope we didn't miss your post
about him.

Jean, in regard to Amanda, it can help to include gentle tummy rubs as
part of your care regimen for her.  Tumbleweed had gas problems, and we
gave him a tummy rub at least once a day.  If you have any sort of
vibrating pad, that can help, too.

We send Sooty, Joey, and Amanda healing wheeks and all good wishes --
and the same to any piggie who is feeling under the weather.

Cindy, Friday, and Ethan