[Gpdd] HEALTH: Onyx is loosing her sight

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Oct 18 01:22:49 EDT 2011

I am sorry to hear Onyx' vision is going cloudy. You will just need to spend
more time with her, more hugs and love, more romaine, a piggy dream. But
truly I'm sorry for her, having suffered cataracts myself, and although they
are now removed and artificial lenses put in my eyes, I still tend to look
out in on the world less to see the big picture but more to take enough
visual information to get the task at hand done. This is one of the
complications of diabetes, so the trick is to manage it well enough that
your ladies don’t suffer more complications. Healing Wheeks dear little
Onyx, from  Sandy and Sammy