[Gpdd] Health - Velvet & Oynx

Juwles juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Wed Oct 19 07:49:41 EDT 2011

Dear Glynis

I have been away from the Digest too long.  I had no idea your beloved
Velvet had gone blind, and know I read that your baby Oynx is heading in the
same direction.

I am so very very sorry Glynis.    I have heard that it won't be too much of
a bother for the little girls, just so long they can still sniff their food
and eat and give you loving cuddles, I think they'll be just fine.

My brave Donald was blind in one eye, and I did see the other eye starting
to go the same route, but I had to euthanase him because of his teeth
problems, so he still had one eye at his passing.

I will say prayers for both your babies, and for you Glynis.

Love & hugs
Julie & the Crew