[Gpdd] HEALTH: Onyx is loosing her sight; Lynn's surgery

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 20 15:37:58 EDT 2011

Glynis, we are very saddened to hear that Onyx's left eye has become cloudy.  Friday says that although eyes are windows to the soul, he knows his wifepig's soul is most beautiful, and he will love her and her eyes no matter what.  We know that Onyx, like Velvet, will do just fine under your excellent care.  Best wishes to them both.

Thank you also for the report on Lynn's surgery.  What wonderful news!  Please tell her we are thinking of her and wishing her a speedy recovery.

Cindy, Friday, and Ethan