[Gpdd] Misc; Kit and Bandito

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 22 18:22:16 EDT 2011

Dear Kacee,
So sorry to hear of your situation. It just plan stinks. Where does  your
brother live that you will be moving too?  We live in the quad cities in IL and
I know that is one long drive from your door to our door... but I thought if
your brother lives closer and your headed to his home.. then maybe we could work
something out getting your piggies here to the misfits.  Just something to
consider anyway.   I sure hope things start turning around for you.

Take care and know if nothing else works out then maybe somehow we could get
those piggies here? Just a thought anyway. Do you have a local guinea pig rescue
in your area that could help you find new homes? Keep us informed of how things
work out.

Jean (misfits)