[Gpdd] Gpdd (Rainbow Bridge Belated) (Pixie Sue and Flashbang Fatbottom, any other pigs I did not mention)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 23:39:05 EDT 2011

I hope I have these names right.  (Still catching up on back-posts.) Please
forgive me. Every piggie is a warm soul and full of unconditional love.  In
the human world on this planet, unconditional love, is...? where? In my
heart? Oh yeah!!
 Animals are so easy to love, never hold grudges....wow, what else?
Even though you may not be feeling it, that unconditional love never dies...
Run and have fun little piggies, be with your friends at the Bridge, and
know that you are always loved. To the piggy slaves, their unconditional
love cannot die.
Ellen