[Gpdd] HEALTH- Joey

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 24 19:25:38 EDT 2011

Julie-

Hi hun! I'm sorry I never got back to you from your personal e-mail. My computer has been giving me problems. I just started checking my e-mail & saw your post. I'm posting this to you & the GPDD since I don't know which you'll read first. I'm so sorry to hear Joey is doing so badly. It definitely sounds like an internal problem with his kidneys or gut stasis? If you have pain meds definitely give them. It's horrible to have a piggie in pain. I hope they can help him but honestly it really doesn't sound to good. I just pray for him to not suffer & for God to be with you. I know how much you love your piggies & how hard you've worked to help Joey & Sooty. I'll answer your other e-mail soon as I can. I'm so worried for you & Joey. I really hope I'm very wrong & everything will be ok. Hugs to you my friend...

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty