[Gpdd] HEALTH: Friday losing weight

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 24 23:39:38 EDT 2011

I am concerned because Friday has been losing weight the past few days.
Normally he weighs around 2 pounds, 10 ounces, though he will drop an
ounce sometimes.  When he does, he gains it back within a day or two.

The other night, he weighed 2 pounds, 9 ounces, which didn't concern me,
but then the next night he dropped to 2 pounds, 8 ounces.  I made up
some Critical Care for him, which I keep on hand, and he loved it (as
does Ethan).  He took the "pattie" from my hand.  Today he has eaten and
eaten, but I just weighed him (I try to do so the same time each day),
and he was 2,7!

I am not sure what to do.  He will be (I hope) six years old in a month,
so I realize he is not as young as he used to be, but this is a lot of
weight loss, it seems.  As I type this he is drinking water and he just
ran to ask for a piece of bell pepper.

Any thoughts?  TIA.  Friday sends love to his wifepig, Onyx, and asks
her not to worry.

Cindy, Friday, and Ethan