[Gpdd] Announcement: 2 new misfits

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 25 14:32:47 EDT 2011

We have welcomed two new misfits to our herd. We have two sweet new girls.  Of
course sticking with our tradition of giving all the girls here  names with the
letter A  we have named them Anita (black crazy hair with white) and Adriana(
longer hair that is white with some brownish black  by both her eyes. We drove
to Morton,IL last nite after work to pick the girls up. That is  2 hours one way
then two hours back home again.  We came with plenty of treats and greens for
the girls trip back home.  So we are back up to 17 piggies here again.

Jean & Andy (the many misfits)