[Gpdd] announcement: Happy Birthday, Shakira

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Tue Oct 25 20:08:56 EDT 2011

Hello Everyone and Everypig -

Five years ago today, I witnessed a miracle - the birth of my adorable Shakira to my dear Carmen, whose pregnancy I had sweated out, unsure that she could safely deliver.

But she DID deliver, and soon a tiny, multicolored piglet was scampering around on the ladies' side of the cage. She cuddled by her mama, and conversed with her papa, on his side of the divider.

So far, Shakira has outlived both her parents. She is a bit shy, but occasionally talkative, and definitely appreciates her piggy treats of cucumber and baby carrots.

So I'm wishing her a happy and healthy birthday, and as many more as she can have.

And so I wish for all piggies.

And stand in solidarity and sympathy with everyone dealing with ailments and loss.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts