[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT- introducing Maisey the foster piggie

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 25 20:14:23 EDT 2011

Hi all! Well, after 6 weeks of care with us, Clover officially went back to the H.L. today to go up for adoption. He's been completely over his URI & doing well. We brought home another piggie to foster. Her name is Maisey & she is expecting. She was in a cage with a male piggie when she was dropped off & you can feel in her tummy that she is pregnant. She is still very small though so I don't think she's that far along. She isn't very old either. I'd say she can't be any older then 3-4 months. I hope she does ok. Mimi was young too though when she came to us expecting her babies. The same person that brought her in brought in 7 other piggies though, so now they're overwhelmed with small animals again. All the piggies look to be in good health though. I miss Clover. =( I just pray now that he finds his loving, happy forever home very soon. I will take some pics of Maisey after she has had a chance to settle in.

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty