[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Joey

bunsnpigs at aol.com bunsnpigs at aol.com
Wed Oct 26 10:47:17 EDT 2011

Julie, we have all read and watched and waited to hear about how he was doing.  It sounded like he was having a hard time of things, and I am so sorry to hear that he passed away.  Your consolation is that he is finally not in pain.  Still, it isn't fair to have our little ones go through so much especially when we try so hard to help them.  You did what you could.  I don't know about your vets - your yourself said she was nice but doesn't know much about pigs.  That is a tough one.  I really hope you can find someone else to go to that is better with piggies.  Have you searched high and low?

Sadly for you and poor Joey

Judi L.
Virginia, USA