[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Joey

Sandy warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 22:41:19 EDT 2011

Oh Julie  I am so very sorry. I am so sorry for the pain you both endured,
so sorry nothing could be done. I cant think much to write. I had  hoped so
much maybe a stone would pass but even if that was the problem in passing it
may have caused irreversible damage.  I wish so much for the tide to turn
for you and your bunch in your amazing Queensland. I wish little Joey the
greatest trip in those far away pastures and peace for us left here, and
happiness to return  Much love always.  Sandy and Shipwreck Sam