[Gpdd] ANNOUCEMENT: Flouncy finds a home and a new name!

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 28 21:09:23 EDT 2011

Our friend's son, Joshy, has wanted a piggie for years now. When I offered him a piggie, his mother wasn't sure he was serious enough about it. I gave him a book, which he now quotes from. Yesterday, he and his siblings came over to meet the two remainingpiggies (yes, we're keeping one). The first one, Ruffles/Zelda, kept trying to crawl out of his lap. The second, settled right in, started singing softly as he petted her, and, believe it or not, licked his hand repeatedly, as if to say, "Choose me!" She's already adored by the whole family, who renamed her Mocha. Stories like that make it worth finding homes for our little ones.

Joanie