[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Teddy, Tex, Johnnie, Randy, and Sir Edward

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 04:42:11 EDT 2011

Dear ME

Please tell your friend that all I could do is cry when I read your letter
about her piggies. There is nothing to say, nothing to be done. I want to
comfort her but all I can say is I'm so very sorry and it seems so
inadequate. She has a big heart and was ready to help all kinds of
creatures. Every one benefited up to the awful moments, and soon others will
benefit again. In the mean time I will just cry, light my candle, hug Sammy,
and say that even when bad things happen its wonderful there are people like
her who try so hard. I wish her well and hope she will be hugging saved
piggies again soon. Much love and loss Sandy and her Sammy