[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Teddy, Tex, Johnnie, Randy, Sir Edward

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 12:41:21 EDT 2011

Oh, ME!
I am sick reading this email of how those sweet babies died!  Your friend
must be totally devastated!  I am speechless.  This is just TOO sad.  I know
you will be a healing energy for her and please pass on my condolences.
I hope she re-homes the dog before adopting more pigs.  How very, very
heartbreaking.  May TEDDY, TEX, JOHNNIE, RANDY and SIR EDWARD
rest in eternal piggy peace.  :(  I am so sorry...
Joanne & her NY Herd