[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Teddy, Tex, Johnnie, Randy, and Sir

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 1 19:22:48 EDT 2011

I don't know how sweet her little doggie is if he did that. I know it's just instinct, but if he did it once he will do it again, so she would be wise to mention to the rescue that he be adopted out to a home that doesn't now, or ever will, own small animals. That is why I don't foster dogs or cats because I'm afraid they would hurt Mimi. I can't imagine how devastated your friend must be. Please pass my condolences on to her.

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty