[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Teddy, Tex, Johnnie, Randy, and Sir Edward

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:10:58 EDT 2011

ME,

That is a devastatingly sad story about your friend in Orlando. Those of us
with many piggies can have times like these when we lose several piggies in
a short space of time but that is through illness or old age and to lose
one's whole herd in one fell swoop is nothing short of a tragedy.

How shocked your friend must have been to come home to such a scene. To lose
all of her precious piggies at the paws of a doggie that she had come to
love makes it all the more heartbreaking.

There is nothing any of us can say to make this sad time any easier. Your
friend is a heroine to all animals and did not deserve this.

Please tell her that we are thinking about her. I have done nothing else all
day at work since reading your post this morning. I work on auto pilot and I
can't get this out of my mind. Those poor little piggies who had found a
wonderful forever home.

Positive energy is winging its way towards Orlando. Please give your friend
many hugs from us all.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.