[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Hurricane Irene - Is everyone ok?

Angela Taylor websitetaylor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 07:37:11 EDT 2011

We weathered Irene without much incident, thankfully. We lost power for
about 24 hours, so we only had to spend one night in the dark. Being from
the Gulf Coast, hurricanes were a big part of my life, so getting through
this one was a matter of course for me, and we were therefore pretty well
prepared when the storm actually hit.

There are still loads of people locally and in much harder-hit areas that
are still without power and basic necessities, like clean water and warm
meals, and they may have to keep dealing with this for many days (or even
weeks) to come, so please continue to send them positive thoughts!

~*~
Angela, Peter, and the Guinea Goddesses in Marlborough, MA
(Mimi, Mona, and our angel pig Isis, plus our nutty puppy Lola Thunderpaws)