[Gpdd] HEALTH: Otto the Very Vocal Guinea Pig is Getting His Groove Back!!!

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 17:00:07 EDT 2011

Thank you so, so much for all the well wishes sent to me and Alyssa when
Otto was ailing. I really did think it was the end for him, as he is so very
old. I know that parts of him are just wearing out! (It happens to the best
of us!)

Otto was not one of the original "movie star" piggies starring in CARROT
WARS or any of the other films, but he was featured on television (and in our
local newspaper) during an interview with Alyssa when the movie "G-Force"
came out. Here's a link to the story and two videos (and you can see what a
beautiful boy Otto is):
http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2009/aug/21/local-woman-takes-exception-disney-charcterizing-g/

Thank you again, and I still plan to get around to thanking you all
personally for your individual emails. I am only syringing Critical Care twice a
day now, as Otto is drinking his water and nibbling on pieces of apple and
baby carrots just fine. He is even eating his pellets--not as much as he
formerly did, but every day he seems to get a little stronger and happier.

Love and Wheeeeeeps,

Nancy (& Alyssa) & Otto the Very Vocal Guinea Pig
http://www.carrotwars.com