[Gpdd] Rescue--West Coast Huge Rescue

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Sep 4 12:26:38 EDT 2011

I just sent off my measly contribution  to this link for the West Coast Huge
Rescue, I wish it was lots more.
you can donate here  http://sponsoraguineapig.blogspot.com/
There are links on the site for more information and they currently have a
matching donor program being matched dollar for dollar up to $400 but its
time sensitive. I hope the goal is smashed, and if so maybe someone or some
group of friends can get another matching contribution going. There are
several rescues involved, this  link was one of those.

Guinea Lynx.info  has a couple threads going at
http://www.guinealynx.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=62894&highlight=
for more info at
http://groups.google.com/group/sponsor-a-guinea-pig/browse_thread/thread/a1cbbf4711c76e1d?hl=en,
which is a Google group.

It looks like they need loads of hay, feed, bedding, meds, vet care besides
adoptions
maybe there will be organized piggy trains for adoptions out of area
although that more difficult in hot weather.
Each of us can do what we can.