[Gpdd] Health: Otto the Very Vocal Guinea Pig is Getting His Groove Back

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Mon Sep 5 13:56:22 EDT 2011

Jaime,

Otto was probably about 8 in the picture and video accompanying that story.
Penny, we didn't name Otto (although we love his name AND the name of Otto
Piggyfriends), as we got him as a Rescue from the Humane Society, and the
previous owners had already named him.

He is still doing great. He's like the Energizer Bunny!

In case you didn't make it down the page of that story to find the video,
here's a link just to the video, where you can see much more of Otto:
http://www2.ljworld.com/videos/2009/aug/21/26161/

As you can see, he's a busy little guy, and takes his duties posing for a
television camera very seriously.   ;-)

Love and Wheeps,

Nancy (& Alyssa) & Otto the Very Vocal Guinea Pig Who Is Getting His Groove
Back
http://www.carrotwars.com