[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Blaster

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 6 14:41:40 EDT 2011

Dawnda, please excuse our very belated condolences for Blaster.  I was
so very saddened by his passing and today I started to think about him
and realized that somehow I had never sent condolences.  I am not sure
what happened, but I apologize.  I remember when you got him, and it was
so great to know that he would be in your good care after having not
been given much attention.  I always hoped that his lack of water from
his prior family had not affected his health, and I am so very sorry
that it did and he developed bladder stones.  Please know that you did
all your best for him and made the right decision to help him on his
final journey when he was in pain.  Fortunately, Blaster was so lucky to
know of your loving home before he left this world, and he knew without
a doubt that he was special.  Again, my apologies for not having written
sooner.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan